Thursday, September 13, 2007

An almost empty house:(

Here's Nicki ready for her first day of preschool. She was so excited to go. I was a little worried that she wouldn't really like it once she was there, but was I wrong! When I picked her up after her first day she said: "Wow mom, you can't believe how many fun things we did in this little time!" Nothing makes her day more than when I let her know that tomorrow will be a preschool day. She just jumps up and down and goes around the house telling anyone who'll hear about it. The girls love getting ready for school early each morning so that they can have a chance to play with Micah before they leave.

4 comments:

Nico, Zara and little David said...

Nicki is so sweet with her bagpack on! you have very smart kids!!! congratulations!

Heckachan said...

Awww, so cute! How many more months?!?!??

Erka said...

I love it how cute and flirty Nicki is! What book is Kaitie reading? It's pretty big!
Micah man's shorts are about the cutest(can i use that word for a boy?) little shorts I have ever seen! He is so expressive and looks quite happy to be hanging around with his older sisters.

Kristine said...

Darling pics Juli. Looks like Micah has the same wide eyes Nicole has... so cute!