Sunday, August 12, 2007

I've been tagged!!!

I was just catching up on my "blogging" tonight and as I was reading my sister Amy's blog I noticed that I had been tagged. So here I go!

1. Four favorite jobs I have had:
The only one I truly enjoyed was MTC teacher.

2. Four movies I can watch again and again:
Our home movies are the only thing I like to watch over and over again.

3. Four places I have lived:
Durres, Albania
Provo, Utah
LA, California
Snohomish, Washington

4. Four TV shows I enjoy:
24
The Unit
Heroes
Lost
What not to wear
So you think you can dance
American Idol
Sorry, couldn't narrow it down to 4.

5. Four places I have vacationed:
Hopefully I can answer this one day, when we're actually making money...

6. Four of my favorite foods:
Salmon
Anything Rich bakes
Avocados and anything made with it
European chocolate

7. Four websites I visit:
http://allrecipes.com
http://www.designmom.com/
http://pandora.com
many digiscrapping sites

2 comments:

Nate and Amy said...

Thanks for responding! You are awesome. I love your answers and have to agree with you on the European chocolate.
Amy

Kristine said...

Just have to say I am glad to not be the sole watcher of "so you think you can dance!" People always laugh at me when I talk about that show.