This is for you Rich!
Juli, I absolutely love this page!!! I can't believe how cute Micah is! I am literally counting the days till you guys get here.
Micah's smile is adorable. I hear you're coming to Seattle sometime soon....
It looks like Ohio had been a good thing for the Chan's. It is always great to recruit a new buckeye fan!
now he looks like kaitie!!! what a cutie, can't wait to see u in a couple weeks!
You have the most beautiful children! I can't wait to see you in October.Amy
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Juli, I absolutely love this page!!! I can't believe how cute Micah is! I am literally counting the days till you guys get here.
Micah's smile is adorable. I hear you're coming to Seattle sometime soon....
It looks like Ohio had been a good thing for the Chan's. It is always great to recruit a new buckeye fan!
now he looks like kaitie!!! what a cutie, can't wait to see u in a couple weeks!
You have the most beautiful children! I can't wait to see you in October.
Amy
Post a Comment