Saturday, May 26, 2007

Fun Saturday.

We were doing some shopping today at Easton, an outdoor mall here in Columbus, and we noticed that the water fountain was turned on for the summer. We told the girls that they could play near it, in the grassy area, since they didn't have swimsuits on. But after a few minutes I noticed that they were just standing there, next to the fountains, just watching the other kids play. I could tell that they were just dying to get in there and play, but still they didn't say anything and just kept watching. I felt really bad, so we told them to go ahead and play if they wanted to. They had a great time. When I was tucking Nicki in bed tonight she told me: "Thanks for the great adventure today mom," and then gave me a big hug.



3 comments:

Erka said...

Oh wow, that looks like a lot of fun! I am glad you let them play, Juli!

Kristine said...

Looks like fun! I can't believe how long Nicki's hair is!

Taylor said...

So great, your kids are darling. Where we live in Seattle and they have this really cool wading pool that is packed in the summer (near Greenlake). Hopefully when you guys are here you'll get to come play!