Sunday, May 27, 2007

Dressed up for church

Here's little Micah, bathed, fed and all dressed up for church. Today was the first day Micah stayed for all the church meetings. He did great! We can't believe how much he has grown already. Where did our newborn go?

4 comments:

Alan said...

Juli, how is it possible that you have had 3 children?? You don't look a day over 18 years old!!

Kristine said...

Was that a compliment Christie?!

Just going to say that he is adorable, and you look wonderful! Love your shirt... where did you get it?

Erka said...

I have said it before and will say it again, Micah is the cutest little boy in the world! And not just because I am his aunt.

Alan said...

Juli, I hope you know I meant that as a HUGE compliment! What I wouldn't give to look like I was 18 and had never given birth, let alone had a c-section. You look beautiful!