Here's Micah relaxing after a nice long bath (he's three weeks old here). credits: kit by Jeanelle Paige
That's a great page, Juli!Micah looks so good. I love his outfit. I can't believe he is so alert at three weeks. It was really hard for us to get Julia to keep her eyes open till she was a month old.
great work, Juli! I can't believe how adorable that kid is:)
Micah is so cute, wish we are closer that we can hold him. He is so alert and calm. Hope we get to see him soon.Grandma Chan
Oh my gosh your family is cute! We miss you guys...juli, you look great. How is the transition to 3?Lindsay
Post a Comment
4 comments:
That's a great page, Juli!
Micah looks so good. I love his outfit. I can't believe he is so alert at three weeks. It was really hard for us to get Julia to keep her eyes open till she was a month old.
great work, Juli! I can't believe how adorable that kid is:)
Micah is so cute, wish we are closer that we can hold him. He is so alert and calm. Hope we get to see him soon.
Grandma Chan
Oh my gosh your family is cute! We miss you guys...juli, you look great. How is the transition to 3?
Lindsay
Post a Comment