Family photo shoot
For Rich's birthday this year I gave him a bunch of photography equipment, and he was finally able to try it today, with us as his willing subjects. Although he thinks he still needs a lot of practice, we thought it turned out well. He figures we better do it ourselves since I never get around to making appointments for professional pictures for our family, even though it's always on the top of my to-do list. 




Happy one month birthday Micah!

6 comments:
One month!! You're kidding me! Wow, time flew so quickly! The pictures look great and I can't believe you look so amazing on month after having a baby! Way to go!
Your kids.... they are so darling! I can't get over it. Are you guys heading to Seattle for AAO? We have to meet up if you are!
Great pictures! They look very professional. Wow, you guys are such a good looking family!
I love your hair, Juli. I have been doing the same hairdo for a while now, but after seeing yours I realize I am lacking some volume. Mine just goes flat after half hour. Kaitie, Nicki, you girls are beautiful and I like your pretty necklesses. Micah looks adorable in his little man outfit. I can't wait to meet him!
What a great idea!! You guys are such a beautiful family! Love your hair, too :)
Great photo shoot Rich!! Dr. and photographer!! What type of background is that?
These pictures look so awesome. I'd say Rich picked up on how to use all of that new equiptment quickly. When can we schedule an apt.?
Post a Comment