Kaitlin's first climb.
We were running some errands at Dick’s sporting goods, and we noticed that they had a rock-climbing wall there. Well, Kaitlin decided to give it a go. It was so fun to watch her do her fist climb. Kaitie did a great job, but she also admitted to being a little scared at the beginning. She said that she said a quick prayer to help her not be afraid, and then off she went.





And here is our proud little Kaitlin after her first climb. We love you Kaitie.
4 comments:
Kaitie, you are so brave! I can't believe you climbed that high! I know for sure aunt Erka couldn't climd as high as you did.
That is amazing! I still picture Kaiie as a little 3 year old, I can't believe how old she is getting! Good job climbing Kaitie!
Boy is she brave!! Love the shots.. good job, Kaitie!
Kaitie...you did great! You climbed so high! Its hard to believe you are growing up so fast! We can't wait to see you and let you see your new cousin Mason. We love you Kaitie!
Brian and Rebecca
Post a Comment