I love this page! I am glad that after dosens of pages about all your kids (and mine:), you finally did one for yourself! Your picture is beautiful too.
Juli, you look soooo pretty! I love your scrapbooking "taste". Zara (Erka's friend, I always check your blog when I am checking Erka's, you kids are ADORABLE!)
Juli! Gati gati perdite e kontrolloj faqen tende(dhe te Erkes) pavaresisht se nuk po lidhemi. Shoh qe vajzat jane rritur goxha e Micah i vogel eshte kaq i bukur!!!! Po ti ngjan shume e bukur ne kete foto e une qe vazhdoj ne variantin e kacurrelave nuk i kam provuar ndonjehere floket e drejtuara por qe sot do tentoj!!!! Me ka marre me te vertete malli! Love Jori
7 comments:
That is SO cute, Juli! Love the comment about the phone...amen!! Oh, and your picture is so amazing!
Lookin' foxy, Juli! Love it! Great idea for a page, you're an old pro now!
I love this page! I am glad that after dosens of pages about all your kids (and mine:), you finally did one for yourself!
Your picture is beautiful too.
That's a great picture of you! What do you use to make those pages?
Juli,
you look soooo pretty! I love your scrapbooking "taste". Zara (Erka's friend, I always check your blog when I am checking Erka's, you kids are ADORABLE!)
Juli!
Gati gati perdite e kontrolloj faqen tende(dhe te Erkes) pavaresisht se nuk po lidhemi.
Shoh qe vajzat jane rritur goxha e Micah i vogel eshte kaq i bukur!!!!
Po ti ngjan shume e bukur ne kete foto e une qe vazhdoj ne variantin e kacurrelave nuk i kam provuar ndonjehere floket e drejtuara por qe sot do tentoj!!!!
Me ka marre me te vertete malli!
Love Jori
Like the hairstyle. See you guys soon!
Post a Comment