Saturday, January 06, 2007

Getting Ready For Chinese New Year

Grandma Chan bought the girls some cute Chinese dresses during her last trip to China. They love wearing them, and they can't wait to wear them to church Chinese New Year (Feb. 18). It is the year of the Pig, so I guess we're going to have a little pig in the house soon too. Since my brothers' wives are both having boys in the next few months as well, my dad is very excited to have the 3 little pigs in the family.



6 comments:

Erka said...

Kaitie, Nicki, you look adorable in your pretty princess dresses!
Grandma Chan picked beautiful dresses for you girls.

dots said...

Such cute girls!! I'll have to pull out the girls dresses here soon...

Taylor said...

lookin' good ladies! Best of luck to the Buckeyes tomorrow night!!

Heckachan said...

So purdy!

Lofgrens said...

Those are great dresses. We miss you guys! I'm getting killed for this out here in Big Ten country...but go Gators. :)

Winnie said...

They are so cute!