Monday, December 25, 2006

Christmas at the Chan's.

Rich made some yummy cookies (for Santa) and the girls had so much fun decorating and eating the rest of them.

Kaitlin and Nicole got to open two presents on Christmas Eve; their pj's and a cute blanket with their names on it.
On Christmas morning we decided to wake them up with a bell at 6 am. So Rich turned on the lights and started ringing the bells and eventually Kaitlin and Nicole made their way downstairs. Instead of diving into the gifts, Kaitlin said: "I wish I could sleep some more. Mom and dad, you go first". Nicole goes: "I wish Santa was still here, I wanted to go with him". Once they got to their stockings though suddenly they had a jolt of energy, and the fun began...
Nicki has been wanting the movie "cars" for so long and she was so happy to get it. Kaitlin's loving this multiplication game.
Do u think they were happy with how Christmas turned out?

Here are the girls with their favorite Christmas presents. Nicki with her kitchen and Kaitlin with her guitar.

4 comments:

Taylor said...

wow, what a cool guitar! can't wait to hear Kaitie play it!

Erka said...

It seems like Christmas was a lot of fun at the Chans this year.
The girls look adorable in their cute pajamas.I am really impressed with how detailed Nicki's kitchen is. Kaitie's guitar is real! I thought it was going to be a toy one. I think she will have a lot of fun learning how to play it.

Alan said...

Ahhh- Rich's baking! How we miss the Sunday evening treat drop-offs from our days at UCLA! Please, come be our neighbors again!!!

Kristine said...

What a fun day, Juli. This is random, but I can't believe how long Nicki's hair is! (and yours too, for that matter!) She's getting so big. Her kitchen looks like great fun, you'll have to tell me where you bought it.