Friday, November 17, 2006

IT'S A BOY!!!
Our suspicions were confirmed yesterday at the ultrasound appointment that we are having a healthy baby boy. We're so excited (and kind of scared on my part) to have a boy. The girls are way excited to have a baby brother and be big sisters. (Kaitlin though made sure to remind us that even though we're having a boy, boys would always be outnumbered in our family.) Now we have to really start thinking of names. Any suggestions?

6 comments:

Allison said...

Oh wow! That's great, exciting news!!! I think you are going to LOVE having a boy! Congratulations!

Winnie said...

Congratulations. You'll love having a boy.

Taylor said...

yeah!! congrats, you'll have to check out our blog to see what we're having -- brooke had the ultrasound on friday. can't wait!! (oh, and Rich, awesome game today! i've never wanted OSU to win more! what a game!)

Cardalls said...

It is definitely the season of boys. I don't think I've heard of anyone having a girl for the past 6 months. Anyway, I humbly...think Seth is the perfect name!

Christie said...

Congrats you guys! Boys rule- you will love it!!

dots said...

That's great! Kaylee keeps asking when we will have a boy added to our family, I told her when she gets married.