Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Halloween 2006

Kaitie and Nicki dressed as cute Disney characters this year - Kaitie was Cinderella and Nicki was Tinker Bell. All went well with filling their buckets full of sweets, except for Nicki falling into a puddle of water. She was so excited to take her warm bath tonight.


Here the girls pose with their buckets of candy, which will mysteriously disappear within the next day or so. What do you guys do to make the candy disappear with as little crying as possible?

3 comments:

Kristine said...

Wow, that's a lot of candy. Cute costumes! My friend out here has a wonderful idea to make the candy go away. I have to run, but I will email it to you later.

Kristine

Christie said...

What a stash of candy you guys collected! Looks like fun.

The Corbridge's said...

That is a definite problem in our house this year too. I'd like to hear that great idea from Kristine!