Saturday, September 23, 2006

Jared's visit to Ohio

We have had a great week with Jared visiting us from UCLA. Not only did Kaitlin and Nicole totally love him, but Juli and I enjoyed having him with us too! Who knew! (just kidding Jared)














The girls posing with their "Uncle Jaret," as Nicole called him.














Here we are at City Barbeque, one of the best BBQ restaurants ever!














Of course Jared was the newest star of our Karaoke night!













It was a close competition between Jared and Kaitlin, the seasoned karaoke veteran.


























This is a very typical Chan Family game night!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Juli-
I'm wondering why we didn't see you with the mike! Just because your pregnant doesn't mean you can't sing!

Amber

Juli Chan said...

Well Amber, I wish to actually continue this family tradition, and not have the kids run away the second I touch the mike. :)
Juli

The Corbridge's said...

That photo of Kaitlin and Jared is too funny!