Bed time routine

Every night after pj's and brushing we usually have Kaitie read her scriptures. Lately she has started helping Nicki out too by reading sentences and asking Nicki to copy. It is so nice now that Kaitie is so good at reading and so eager to read to Nicki. A few hours ago they were nestled in a corner of Kaitlin's bed reading "Put me in the zoo" by Dr. Seuss. For you out there with only small children, life does get much easier when the oldest gets old enough to truly help out. I don't know what I would do without Kaitlin, and I'm not excited to find out in about 12 years. 
3 comments:
Cute, Juli. It seems as though Kaitlyn gets older in every picture you post.
Your girls are so cute. I can't believe how big they are getting. It's so fun to read about your family, we miss you guys!
You must not be feeling well- it's been a while since you posted!! Hope you are hanging in there with pregnancy #3!!
Post a Comment