Friday, December 09, 2005

Our New Home

Since we live way out in Ohio, and it might be a while before anyone comes to visit us, we thought we'd give you a few pictures of our new home. It is about 6 years old. It has 3 bedrooms and a loft upstairs. We use the loft as our study, Juli and I both have desks to work at in the evenings. We are currently finishing our basement, and it should be done sometime in January. We are turning it into a playroom/home theater room. I wired a 7.1 speaker system into the walls! When we sell it, it will certainly turn some heads when they come down to the basement... We'll put some more pictures up when we get it done.

We live at the end of a cul-de-sac, and we have a huge backyard!


We love our 6 foot Love Sac!!! Our couches are hardly even used now.






Kaitie got her pink room!

3 comments:

Heckachan said...

I want a pink room too, but Josh won't have it!

Winnie said...

Love your new place. I can't wait till we can have our own place.

Brian said...

Nice. Rich, add us to your blog list. drbchan.blogspot.com