Saturday, March 26, 2011

When I am 100 years old - by Nicole

"When I am 100 years old, I will have white hair. I will have a cane. I will have glasses, and wrinkles. And I will have a big smile. And I will have a pet dog to guard me."

This is what my cute Nicki wrote about herself in one of her school writing assignments. It almost made my cry that even though she would be having white hair, a cane, glasses, and wrinkles, she would still have a big smile. That's my Nicki!

2 comments:

Erka said...

I love it! My Nicki is such a thinker and ever so optimistic!
Juli, glad to see you posted! :)

Annie Ogle said...

Welcome back, graduate! Loving the updates. How cute is Nicki! I love the details...the wrinkles and cane and especially the dog...but where did she get that last bit from? Your house is definately not a pet house...