Fall days!
I can't help but feel so happy during this time of year. The fact that Halloween is over with and we are one holiday closer to Christmas might very well have something to do with my uplifted spirits, but I'd like to think that the true reason is all that natural beauty that comes with this time of year. Even though it truly is cold here in Ohio (40 today), there is something to be said about days full of sunshine, and being surrounded by trees all dressed up in their best oranges and reds.
Here are some pics. we took a couple of weeks ago at a local park.
Micah was hilarious. The second that he was let loose on the grass, he became so busy with grabbing and eating leaves that he just refused to acknowledge our presence. We called his name over and over, made clapping noises, jumped up and down and made the silliest faces and voices that we could. Not only did we not succeed at making Micah laugh, but we couldn't get him to even look up at us. That's how enthralled he was with his task at hand. 

5 comments:
What a pretty place! I am so proud of me that I have such good looking nieces and nephew! (Hm, I guess I can't claim any merit in that!)But, I am still proud, or blessed to have Kaitie, Nicki and Micah to be my nieces and nephew!
Juli, can we see pics of the girls with their shorter hair? I am especially curious to see Nicki, as she has always had longer hair.
What beautiful pictures!! Especially of your children...they are growing so quickly!! Can't wait until you move back to this side of the world and maybe we'll see you more often!
I don't know what you're talking about!! Your pictures look fantastic and are perfect Christmas card material! Cute kids:)
So your kids are the cutest. Katie looks like such a good big sister! I can't wait to see them and be around them more!
Those pictures are stunning! I miss having real seasons, especially at this time of the year.
Amy
Post a Comment