Wednesday, June 13, 2007

More Summer Fun

Today Rich and I were just too lazy to cook dinner, so we grabbed some Subway and headed to the bunny fountains for a fun summer evening. (Micah was there too, just snoozing away in his stroller).

You know how some kids will stay in the water till they're black and blue, but still refuse to go and stop the fun? Well, that's not my Nicki. After about half an hour she came to us and said: "I'm done now. Let's go".

4 comments:

Heckachan said...

Why do they call it the bunny fountains? Wish it were warm enough here to play in the water! Soon enough it will be :-)

Juli Chan said...

Lisa, I posted a picture with the bunnies in it. :)

Kristine said...

One of the pluses of having it so hot outside is the fun evenings you get to have! They look so cute in their swim attire!

Erka said...

It's nice to see you guys are keeping cool.