I can't believe Kaitlin has been playing for only 1.5 years...she plays so well! Good job, Kaitlin!
GREAT JOB KAITIE!! You make me so proud!!!
WOW!! Great job!! Kaylee has been bugging me to teach her the Canon, maybe I'll have to go and find your version so she can start!
Kaitie...you were wonderful! Can you teach me how to play that when you come to Seattle??
Fantastic! What great talent you have!
wow, good work kaitie! can't wait to hear you play!
Beautiful job, Kaitie! Canon in D is my favorite song to play on the piano, too!
Looks like we have a young Mozart in the family. Well done Katie. Love Aunt Annie and Uncle David.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
I can't believe Kaitlin has been playing for only 1.5 years...she plays so well! Good job, Kaitlin!
GREAT JOB KAITIE!! You make me so proud!!!
WOW!! Great job!! Kaylee has been bugging me to teach her the Canon, maybe I'll have to go and find your version so she can start!
Kaitie...you were wonderful! Can you teach me how to play that when you come to Seattle??
Fantastic! What great talent you have!
wow, good work kaitie! can't wait to hear you play!
Beautiful job, Kaitie! Canon in D is my favorite song to play on the piano, too!
Looks like we have a young Mozart in the family. Well done Katie. Love Aunt Annie and Uncle David.
Post a Comment