Kaitlin Sings Snowday!
We were invited to the Darby Creek Elementary School 1st Grade Play this afternoon. Kaitlin was asked by her music teacher to sing a song by herself, and she has been practicing for about a week. Hope you enjoy it as much as we did!



9 comments:
Way to go Kaitlin!! Looks like you have a drama major on your hands there or maybe the next Miss America!
Great job Kaitlin! I can't wait to hear that song live in Seattle!
that was awesome Kaitie!!! Thanks for posting the video, so darling...
Wow, that was so great!! What confidence...you have every reason to be proud!
Good job Kaitie!
That was a great performance. We are very proud of you too.
-Paul and Erka
Wow! Way to go Kaitlin. I don't think I could have done that by myself. You look absolutely amazing.
Now that's talent. What a cutie she is!
hmmm... is there a chance that a "CHAN" could be the NEXT American Idol?? (Or at least in the next 10 years...)
That was amazing. She is such a beautiful and talanted young lady - much like her mom! Miss ya guys!
Post a Comment