Sunday, January 14, 2007

Banana bread anyone?

Since church doesn't start till 1:00 pm for us, Rich decided to make great use of his morning and make all these loaves of banana bread. I think this is his best batch so far; so delicious. As you can see we had enough to freeze for later and some to deliver to our friends. I can't believe I ever complained about church starting this late. If the yummy french toast and waffle and pancake breakfasts continue, along with the scrumptious baked goods, I think I will be on the hunt for late church meetings yearly.



6 comments:

Juli Chan said...

Well Mike, in the old days I would have sent Kaitie over with a couple of those as soon as they got out of the oven. Good old days!

Alan said...

Oh my, my mouth just watered and I'm NOT kidding. Yum. We really really miss Rich's baking.

Erka said...

Yum, they do look really good!
Now I want banana bread!

dots said...

Did you just happen to have an over abundance of ripe bananas sitting around? Just when I'm ready to make bread, my bananas disappear! Great job Rich!! BTW: Stacy found a lovely pic of you and Aaron~back in the day...maybe I'll post it :)

Taylor said...

Can't wait until you guys move in 18 months! hopefully we'll be the beneficiaries of the Chef...

Dr. Chan said...

Taylor, please don't make me stay in residency longer than I have to! Make that 15 months and you might just get some of that bread!